Saturday, May 19, 2012

Honda JDM Inspire Folding Signal Mirrors

Replacing replicas and with OEMs and OEM switch. Beefier feel and smaller mirrors - pure OEM quality.
  1. Honda JDM (TDM) Inspire Power Folding Turn-Signal Mirror 76200-TC0-P01ZG
  2. Honda JDM (TDM) Inspire Power Folding Turn-Signal Mirror 76250-TC0-P01ZG
  3. Honda JDM Inspire Folding Signal Mirrors Switch Assembly 35190-TA0-003
  4. Honda JDM Inspire Bracket, Right Control Mirror Switch 83514-TL0-E01ZA
  5. Honda OEM Wire Harness, Driver's Side Door 32751-TA0-A21

6 comments:

  1. I'm just starting to make mods to my '12 accord and was wondering if you could tell me where I could get a hold of the items above for the power folding side mirros. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eBay is your best bet. Run around $700 for the pair plus $100 for the switch. Just be sure they are authentic parts since there is a huge difference between authentic and replica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'd also like to do this mod. Can you please tell me why you bought a right-side bracket? Do i need to make any modifications to make the bracket work with my left-hand drive car?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am also wondering, if the signal blinkers are plug-and-play? That is, do I need to make any modifications to the wiring harness to connect the signal blinkers to make them functional?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I borrowed connector pins from the harness to keep my connections OEM. You need new power/ground/signal lines run.

    ReplyDelete
  6. number 5 on your list is whats needed to make the mirrors fold, toes it also make the turn signal work?

    ReplyDelete